Tie-Dye Event Ticket! - June 17th Youth T-Shirt
June 17th 11-3pm
Youth T-Shirt Tickets!
Come join us in-store for our first-ever tie-dye event!
A fun activity for the summer and make your t-shirt one of a kind!
About the event:
1. Pre-order your T-Shirts online
2. Come to Inkcourage Royal Oak Saturday, June 17th, between 11-3pm
3. Select what style of tie-dye you like
4. Ange our instructor will show you how to dye your projects
5. Choose from 20+ colors and tie-dye your own shirt
6. Take your shirt home (in a zip lock bag) and reveal it in 24 hours
Extra Info: Our owner Ange was a former youth craft instructor and our tie dye kits were sold in Altar'd State!
What's included: We'll have everything you need to tie dye at the event! Adult and youth gloves will be available, rubber bands, soda ash, 20+ colors of dye (every color and multiple shades), instructions/instructor to help, and bags for your final product!
Want to tie dye extra projects?
Bring any white items (100% cottton works best!) and tie dye any extra items with a $5 in-person donation to The Trevor Project.
Very limited youth phrases and styles will be available at the event! Order to make sure you get the style and phrase you want! Youth, Toddler and Bucket hats available too!
Bella Canvas, 100% Cotton
Adult t-shirts and Bucket Hats are available as well!